Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday's Hangover: Highlights

For the sake of being a good mom to a sick baby, today's post will be a little short. Not that last night's episode was that exciting anyways. I probably yawned every 3.2 seconds. Who was disappointed they didn't actually get to see Michelle get punched in the face? Stupid advertising. I was SO disappointed to find out she beat her own self up in the middle of the night. Oh wait, that's pretty funny too. Unfortunately, she has been under a lot of stress. Poor girl....waking up with heart burn, loss of appetite, and loss up sleep. Don't worry, Michelle, I have had that same thing happen to me....in my first trimester. Uh, do you have something to tell Brad? Oh how the tables would turn.

Highlight number two? EmOtIoNaL Ashley H. She is annoyance #2 in my mind (Michelle being number one, in case you didn't know). Going on The Bachelor I would think you would have to emotionally prepare. I mean, OF COURSE he is going to ONLY have feelings for you. Why do all the girls seem so surprised when Brad kisses someone else? It's actually starting to get really annoying. I can't say how I would react in the situation, but I definitely wouldn't act like a cry baby brat like Ashley did. And just to make it clear, I will never be in the situation...for quite a few reasons.

Highlight number three? Seeing Michelle cry. Bwahahahah. It kind of made my heart feel good.

Highlight number four? Brad sitting down with Emily to recreate their first date during the cocktail party. Just one more reason why I despised this episode. While I absolutely adore Mother Theresa, I don't think the point of the cocktail party is to recreate moments with the lady you have already chosen to be your wife. K, well maybe he hasn't decided, but it sure seemed like it. I lost a lot of respect for Brad when he did this (not that it was his idea or that I had respect for him initially).

And I just remembered I haven't had breakfast, so I am out?


Why did you hate this Episode? Really, I want to know. There was something about it I just can't figure out.

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I haven't watched this season at all, but I'm still following your blog. Mainly because I feel like I don't have to watch it thanks to your awesome, witty play-by-plays. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete