Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday's Hangover: Dedications

As we are getting further and further into the season, I feel like it is getting less and less exciting. It's either because Brad's personality is as bland as grape nuts or I know who wins...woops. Or it might even be that the dates make me extremely jealous that I could turn off the TV ($20000 shopping sprees). Let's see if I can't spice things up with some song dedications to my sista's from other mista's.


Alli: "I Like Big Butts"- Sir Mix Alot

I think we all know that Alli's assets are the size of Texas. What you don't know (but I do, obviously) is that Brad sings this song in his mind every time she walks into the room. Do you remember the first episode when she asked Brad if he could handle her big badonkadonk? Well, apparently he can, for now.

Ashley H.: "Tearin Up My Heart"-Nsync.

Yes. That's it. It took me a while to quite figure out what's going on with this girl. Thank you, Justin, for explaining EXACTLY what Ashley thinks of Brad. Ever since the first date where Brad and Ashley "really connected," she has been stressed to constipation that he is going to fall for someone else. Thus, acting like a complete fool in front of him. Remember? Hot tub seen? Last week's episode? She is going to drive me to drink. I think.

Britt: "The Wrong Girl" -Lee Ann Womack.

I think all the other girls can agree with me in saying she is just the wrong girl. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty, sweet, nice, quiet, pretty much perfect. But bachelor material? Nope. She's definitely not "controversial" enough. I need some drama ladies, she's not going to bring. Am I right? Am I right? Give her a kiss on the cheek and send her home.

Chantal: "L-O-V-E"- Nat King Cole.

She dropped the L bomb last night, how embarrassing. Even more embarrassing? The fact that she admitted that was the wrong word to use and Brad had to bring it up again and she almost cried. That was one of the not-so-dull moments of last night.

Emily: "Hear you me" - Jimmy Eat World.

K, this one is serious. No matter how many times I hear her story, I bawl. This song is what immediately came to my mind when I think of Emily. I think Emily deserves SO much better than Brad. Originally, I wanted Brad to choose her, but I am over that. I can't imagine going through the things she has gone through. Brad is not good enough. If you listen to this song, have a box of tissues ready. Seriously.

Jackie: "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" - Brittney Spears

While Jackie seems like the quiet, I-don't-want-to-get-involved, nice type, I can't get over her first date with Brad. "This is one of the best dates of my life." What? If you don't get it, go here. I think deep down inside, Jackie is one of the next "Real Housewives of Austin, Texas." Oh dear. Or she's the next Brittney Spears. Who knows. I can't read her.

Michelle: "You're So Vain" -Carly Simon.

The sole purposed of me choosing this song is because I know that everyone was expecting this. It's the perfect song for the perfect girl. I am sure she would agree, right?

Shawntel: "Material Girl" - Madonna

Can you say shopping spree? Wow, if she didn't like Brad before and was just putting like a show like all the rest of the girls, now she does. Now, now, I really do like Shawntel. Quite a bit, in fact. But after a shopping spree like that it would be hard to like Brad for the right reasons. Because we all totally know he paid for it out of his own pocket..... Stupid idea for a date? Yes. Would I love to have a 50K shopping spree? HECK YEAH!


I hope you enjoyed my dedications, as lame as they maybe. What song's remind you of our lovely's?

No comments:

Post a Comment