Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Embarassingly Obsessed

Let me start by saying it's quite embarassing that I am even blogging about this subject. But let's get honest, all of us closet addicts need to admit our problem and "open up." Just to make myself clear, I am not the giddy girl who screams when Brad Womack flashes across the TV. Instead, I am the somewhat sophisticated (how can I call myself sophisticated if I watch the bachelor?) house wife and mother that laughs until I pee my pants (the mother part of me) while watching this show.
The name of the blog derives off the fact that if anyone has ever seen the bachelor, they have overdosed. I heard today that the show takes six weeks to film. Six. Weeks. I don't understand how we would want to watch a man or woman be given six weeks to become infatuated...er..I mean fall in love.
Having that said, I absolutely LOVE watching the bachelor. It is my Monday night football. And after I am done watching, I can't wait to get on facebook, update my status, and talk about the most recent trainwreck. I hope you enjoy the blog.
.
.
.
.
Just to make myself clear, if your searching for a blog that talks about how adorable the contestants are or one that talks about how this show should not exist, you wont find it here. Of course I will try to maintain the self-esteem of the fame-hungry contestants and will try to remember they are all sons/daughters of God. And for the latter, I don't want to see any bachelor hating comments. Because if there is one, you obviously googled the bachelor and found this blog. If you hate The Bachelor, why are you googling it?



1 comment:

  1. I am so lucky! Now I don't even have to watch the Bachelor, I can just get a front row seat to the happenings by following this blog! Its brilliant really! THANK YOU! lol!
    Actually really looking forward to reading this! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete