Monday, January 10, 2011

Tuesday's Hangover: Quotes I Hope You Never (ever) Forget

There was so much in this most recent episode the made me cringe. However, the thought that went in to everything that came out of the girls' mouths tickled my fancy the most. And here is what I thought...

"It's my 30th birthday." -Michelle
-Well, happy birthday, Michelle!

"Usually my dates don't start on a deserted dirt road in the pitch black." -Ashley H.
-That's weird because mine usually start like that with a guy wearing a plaid flannel shirt with a full beard, crooked teeth, and an ax in hand.

"This is one of the best dates of my life."
- Yeah, because if I got pampered at a spa with a sexy man's chest poking out of a robe that he is most likely naked under and then given a beautiful dress, and shoes, and a necklace, and a rose and then got to slow dance to a private concert from Train, that would only be ONE of the best dates of my life. Paleeze.

"This is NOT how I expected to spend my 30th birthday." -Michelle
- Well first, happy birthday, again. Next, I wouldn't expect to spend my 30th birthday making a fool of myself in front of millions of people either.

"Is that really what you asked him?" to Michelle, "Because I just thought you were just being a smart ass." - Emily
-You go, girl!!!!!

"It's my 30th birthday." -Michelle
-Yep, I think I got the point

"I think this process not only brings out people's true colors, it also brings out the craziness in people." - Chantel O.
-And that, folks, is why we love The Bachelor.

"I spent a fortune on clothes and dresses and gowns and like, I quit my job to be here." - Melissa
-I would of done this too. Why not? If I had a one in 30 chance of winning over a guy in six weeks, I would quit my job, sell my house and car, max out my credit cards on glittery dress that I have to readjust every 2 seconds.... AND probably disown my family. Good choice, Melissa. I hope the job market treats you well.

"You know, seeing it is, it is my birthday, I got a rose. And that is what I wanted more than anything. I got a rose. I got a roooooosssssse. I feel like I got everything I wanted for my birthday. I got a rose." -guess
-I wasn't sure what this whole statement really meant. Did she get a rose and is it her birthday today? aj;osdifjpoaiwd;vlkja;ljdv; [Deep Breath]. Is she bugging anyone else yet? I think I may just have to tune her out in the upcoming episodes.

And the winner is...

[While crying and spilling her feelings to Brad] "I'm sorry, I had onions in my pizza.....I'm like, gosh, I shouldn't of had that onions and pepperoni and everything...and I had four slices." -Melissa
-Buh Bye now, Melissa. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.











What was your favorite quote from last night's episode?

5 comments:

  1. 8.67 million viewers last night. Can you believe it?! I just need to say that I am HONORED to have been one of those numbers. (Along with my husband and his best friend...but he says he'll deny it to the death!)
    I think you covered it all with the best quotes! Melissa really shined so brightly when she talked about the pizza she ate. It was the cherry on top of Michelle's 30th Birthday cake!
    Oh, and did you hear it was Michelle's birthday?! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Melissa's 30th birthday???? How did I miss that??? (kill me now if we have to watch her the whole season!)
    Love the blog Emily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent review, loved the first episode review as well - many lol's; if I may, I feel a strong burning need to get some things off my chest.

    (sigh of composure)

    hehe

    So, first off... 'the squeaky wheel gets the grease' works great in the garage, but holy freaking crap; what was Brad thinking giving Michelle a rose?!?! She's a maniacal, snooty, self-intoxicated, self-worshiping, self-cosmos-revolving complex BRAT. Come on Brad, you have GOT to represent and see through that sh%#.

    Secondly; I'm throwing in my 2 cents for the Man-Scaper (as irritatingly revealing as her attire may be); I think she got the shaft in that whole spectacle with Melissa. If I were Raichel, I would have TKO'd Melissa and dragged her unconscious crazy-ass to the basement and chained her to a pipe in the crawl-space (ie, left for dead) before she screwed up hers or anyone elses chances anymore. There's simply no reasoning with a time-bomb; she would have been wise to not even try, but just pretend nothing was happening at all and let crazy-ass self-destruct. I hope she was booted because Brad didn't like her, and not because she was a bystander to Melissa's tragic mishap with the pill-cutter.

    (sigh of relief)... that felt good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jilliac, so so so true. EXACTLY what I was thinking about Michelle. What was that dance she did when she got the rose, wow. And I second your opinion on Raichel. I really do feel bad for her. She was caught in the drama and didn't get to express her true self!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily, seriously; when she did that dance, all I could think is that I hope Brad gets to see this demonstration of Michelle's graceful victory, that resembles all the tact of charging rhinoceros.

    Grrr!

    ReplyDelete